CreateAthon AZ 2017 is pleased to announce we will be serving:
Thank you to all of the nonprofit organizations that submitted applications.
How are Nonprofits Selected?
The guidelines below reflect our application review process. The first 3 items are required.
- CreateAthon can only select 501(c)(3) or fiscally sponsored Arizona nonprofits
- Organizations must operate in Arizona, for Arizona, or be a local branch of a national/global association
- Someone from executive leadership, board, or management must be available for the event (July 29–30)
- Organizations should have 3 to 4 full time staff members
- Organizations should have been operating for over 1 year
- Organizations would benefit from a whole communications packet (versus just one logo or one brochure)
- Organizations are in need of pro bono services (not just desires them)
- Organizations should not have an existing marketing/design firm
How Will Our Nonprofit Participate in the Event?
- Representative(s) from the organization are asked to attend preliminary meetings, attend workshops during the event, be available via phone during the overnight portions of CreateAthon in case of questions, and attend the presentations on Sunday morning to receive the work.
- The nonprofit should be able to thoroughly communicate their needs and provide as much background information on the organization and the project objectives as possible.
- Nonprofits will need to review and sign off on the creative brief their CreateAthon team lead puts together prior to the event.
Examples of What Nonprofits May Receive
CreateAthon services may include deliverables such as:
- Brand Identity (logo, style guide, etc.)
- Print Collateral (brochures, posters, business cards, etc.)
- General Advertising & Marketing Strategy
- Website or Mobile App Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing Campaign
- Video Stories
- Fundraising Campaigns
- Awareness Campaigns
- Content Creation
- And more